• Website (Al Gheed Community) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website. You can navigate the majority of this website without giving us any personally identifiable information. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with the information or services you want to receive from us.
• We believes in transparency and we provide this notice so that you can understand your online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Information We Collect
• Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that personally identifies another person such as names, email addresses, and other contact information. This is information that you voluntarily provide, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or set up a voluntary user profile to post content within our forums or interactive features.
• We use this information for the purpose of responding to users requests and to fulfill requests for more information about our services.
• The information collected gives us insights into how our site visitors use this site. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, email messages and marketing efforts continue to engage our users.
How we use the information?
• (Al Gheed Community) does not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties except to the extent that its use is consistent with this policy. Specifically, we may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill requests for products, services or information, and to respond to your inquiries. We use your contact information to communicate with you about changes to the Site or to contact you about your account with us (if applicable).
• We use aggregated and de-identified information about the use of our site for administrative and analytical purposes, and to improve the content of the site to better suit our audience.
• Information security is important to the site (Al Gheed Community). Standard physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are maintained in an effort to protect personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide to us will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us by electronic means. We ask that you do your part by keeping your passwords and Internet and site access codes confidential.